Wednesday, October 13, 2010

National Face Your Fears Day

I've sat here thinking of what I'm fearful of and came to the realization that I only have what I'd term "normal" fears. My fears are of getting hurt falling, getting in an accident, etc. I stress over money, health and such but again, think that's "normal" too. I do have panic attacks at times but they aren't severe and I'm aware it's happening. I do have a bit of "fear" over my van breaking down with hubby with me due to his status post stroke and limited mobility. I'd consider that more common sense than actual fear though. Maybe I'm wrong too.

I don't have anything much to post on this topic but I've analyzed my fears for the day and now I have another year to not worry over facing them! I think I've got it in check!

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment