Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Inspiration! Cupcakes at that!

It wouldn't be nice of me to send the photo as it's just not mine to share. So I'm including the link because you really DO want to see these cupcakes! The photo is amazing and so is the idea! They used chocolate ganache and fondant on the cupcakes. I found the photo on pinterest and that photo was easier to see than the full sized one here, but even so, AMAZING and awesome for ideas for the future! You could make the fondant flowers on a cake too. And, WE can all make them. Cut a circle from fondant, make cuts for the petals and curl them up. Add a dot of ganache to glue 2 layers together and a dot for the flower center. You can eat your art work too!


 And yes, sometimes I am rather easily entertained! I check out Pinterest while eating supper. Off to pin the pic in my cakes and cupcakes file on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment