Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Day Time Nighmare!

Ohhh my goodness! I am sitting here reading email and pondering a post for musings of the summer gone by and goodbye September.

Today is National Mulled Cider Day. There's not much I can say about that other than it's "not much" of a special day to me. I love cider but not so much a lot of mulled cider. I am fine with the national day though as I know many many people do enjoy it. Maybe they'll tip their cup to me!

In my pondering for a post though, I've just been struck by lightening so to speak. I'm having a mini nightmare of sorts. It's the last day of September so it's time I "get over with it" as to summer being over.... done... another "gone by" .... and I don't want to. Summer is my favorite season. I love the sunshine and cherish it. Maybe that is because I live in the northern midwest and ours is short and not to many horribly hot and humid days.... just a lot of humid days with sunshine.

BUT, I JUST realized..... next time Summer is here I'll be 60! WOW.... YIKES... OMGoodness! And worse than that.... Winter is staring me in the face and it's time to scurry and get the homestead ready for winter.... BUT in February I'll turn 60 so I'll be 60 before the winter is over too! Winter is my least fav season.

I guess I'll write my goodbye to summer tomorrow..... I've got to ponder somemore!

No comments:

Post a Comment