I have a sheet on my office chair for the summer because it's more comfy than the fabric abraiding my exposed skin over the summer. I have a lot of allergies so a lot of itching too. Bobbi likes the fitted corner that sometimes falls low in the front! She climbs in her little make-shift "hammock" and takes a nap. I think she actually enjoys all my moving around so her "hammock" swings a bit to rock her. What a cat!
She's also become the chief laundry assistant and about as much help doing laundry as a gal can use when it comes to taking over the basket and attaching my hands if I try to add another item to the basket.
I often wonder what the 4 adults who come in the house for the winter are going to think come cold weather. Bitty, Fuzzy, Rascal and their momma, Miranda may not be the happy campers they usually are. Bobbi MIGHT find out she doesn't really rule the roost as she is currently thinking she does. The others might stand up to her which will be a major surprise for her. She terrorizes the dogs and chases and attacks them! They have put up with A LOT of kitten antics!
9. Instead of "meow," she says "moo".
8. Takes 3 days to lick himself.
7. She has nine lives and ten chins.
6. He has had more heart attacks than Dick Cheney.
5. Have to get special extra-large flea collars from "Big & Tall Feline".
4. Instead of a yarn ball, she plays with a meatball.
3. Only thing he's curious about is when Domino's stops delivering.
2. When he goes outside, people say, "Can I get your autograph, Mr. Gore?".
... and the #1 Sign Your Cat Is Too Fat ...
1. Next month, he's doing a full hour with Dr. Phil.