Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cats

Hubby's kitten, Bobbi, is growing well and nice and sleek. She's quite personable and quite a character! She does a LOT of hilarious things. We've both decided that we have gone too long without having a komical kitten to make us laugh and provide some entertainment! I'm not so sure the other 4 who consider themselves house cats in the winter and move out side to live their feline lives in the summer. I've gone to feeding them just outside the back door as they aren't too thrilled with Bobbi. Of course her favorite thing is to charge out the back door and jump them to surprise them. They are just lazy enough to not appreciate her jumping to disturb their peace and quiet.

I have a sheet on my office chair for the summer because it's more comfy than the fabric abraiding my exposed skin over the summer. I have a lot of allergies so a lot of itching too. Bobbi likes the fitted corner that sometimes falls low in the front! She climbs in her little make-shift "hammock" and takes a nap. I think she actually enjoys all my moving around so her "hammock" swings a bit to rock her. What a cat!


She's also become the chief laundry assistant and about as much help doing laundry as a gal can use when it comes to taking over the basket and attaching my hands if I try to add another item to the basket.

I often wonder what the 4 adults who come in the house for the winter are going to think come cold weather. Bitty, Fuzzy, Rascal and their momma, Miranda may not be the happy campers they usually are. Bobbi MIGHT find out she doesn't really rule the roost as she is currently thinking she does. The others might stand up to her which will be a major surprise for her. She terrorizes the dogs and chases and attacks them! They have put up with A LOT of kitten antics!

This is Miranda, with the dark face, and Fuzzy with the LONG hair and marked face. I need to find pics of Rascal and Bitty to share with you. The 3 girls are from the same litter. Another 2 from the litter live with 2 of our daughters.

Bobbi also enjoys trying to play with the 2 goatie doelings in the goat pen here in the house. Lady Bug is still 3 legged lame so still here inside. She and the kids do go out the front door into the dog yard some but she prefers to just lay here and be spoiled and waited on. She doesn't enjoy Bobbi's antics but it's sure funny watching the doelings tell Bobbi she's not as tuff as they are with their head butt shoves and rearing up on their hind legs.

So, being it's a cat topic today and I've exhausted it, here's a cute cat joke. There's a few lines that I think could have been funnier but I'm not sure I should rewrite someone else's joke!

Signs Your Cat is Too Fat

9. Instead of "meow," she says "moo".
8. Takes 3 days to lick himself.
7. She has nine lives and ten chins.
6. He has had more heart attacks than Dick Cheney.
5. Have to get special extra-large flea collars from "Big & Tall Feline".
4. Instead of a yarn ball, she plays with a meatball.
3. Only thing he's curious about is when Domino's stops delivering.
2. When he goes outside, people say, "Can I get your autograph, Mr. Gore?".
... and the #1 Sign Your Cat Is Too Fat ...

1. Next month, he's doing a full hour with Dr. Phil.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment