Friday, February 12, 2010

Chicks and Garden Catalogs

... = SPRING!



I've gotten several seed and chicken catalogs and I'm so tired of winter...and so ready for spring I can't wait!

Then, I heard that the chicks are coming! I can't believe how excited I am to hear the chicks are in and are in the sale flier there.

So, of course I'm going to go check out the chick breeds available next Tuesday at a farm store while in town. Fortunately, the place I'm going to keeps their separate by breed so one can get the breed desired, just not sexed. Bantams are all inter-mixed though.

I don't know what make incubator they carry but will be checking that out too!

Also, I'm going to stop into TSC tomorrow while going to meet a gal for a rooster trade off. I want to find out what they'll have, when and if they have an incubator. I know they carry the Little Giant which isn't the most impressive but I don't have an impressive income right now either. I think I need to get one and then upgrade in a year or 2.

Geez, I'm so tired of winter that chicks and garden catalogs are better than Christmas! I'd say I'm pathetic but I'm hearing the same on a lot of my yahoo groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment