Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peach Dump Cake

I saw this recipe and can't make it right now due to hubby's diabetes and the need for blood sugar levels to be totally under control. So I thought I'd share it with all of you and maybe you can eat a couple bites for me!

Peach Dump Cake

2 - 16 oz cans sliced peaches, with liquid
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1/2 cup melted butter
cinnamon-sugar mixture-
Optional - 1 cup of chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC)
Empty peaches into the bottom of a pre greased 9 x 13-inch pan
Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the peaches
Sprinkle the optional nuts over the top if you want them
Melt the butter and pour over top of cake mix evenly
Sprinkle the top with cinnamon-sugar
Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly

If it was me making it I'd also sprinkle a little cinnamon over the peaches as I like cinnamon and it's good for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment