Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Chicken Must-See

I saw a link to a daily newsletter and website with CHICKENS! It started with emails of their "city chickens" to a daughter and more and more people wanted included so it became a newsletter with a daily chicken picture. You can enter and vote on captions for the pics too! The captions are all work-place captions and FUN!

This is really AWESOME! So please go take a look and report back and let me know what you think! I know I'm not crazy so you can confirm that for me! It never hurts to have support.

It never hurts to have a daily laugh either! If you know someone who is having a hard time, maybe they'd like to check it out too!

I'll now have a daily pohto in my email of a few lovely chickens at work! I've gone back through the December and January pics and now need to go to the archives and go back to June - November. It's a PRIORITY!

I also want a couple of those "office buildings"! I love those "cubicles" too!

Ok, ok! I know you're wanting the link. Go here and go soon! You don't want to miss another day! http://www.workdaychickenpictures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment