Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Value of a Potential Blog

Is there value of a blog that has to do with reproduction for goats and photos of aborted kids presented in an educational manner?

I took pics of the deceased, aborted quads. I decided to not post them here as they are graphic and very sad. But, sometimes that type of thing has value when it's used educationally.

There is a website for mini horses which presents the same type of issues and is very helpful due to it's educational presentation. So I wonder if "goatdom" has a need.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Knowing for a fact that there are those that disappear after their first experience with anal gland expressions... I'd seek a Vet's opinion.. LOL And I just happen to know of a blogging Vet! Here's her blog. You'll find her email addy on her "About Me."

    http://returnofthederelict.blogspot.com/

    In the meantime... I am so sorry your Girlie ran into such a disappointing first time experience. I guess the only good in this I see is... the fact that you've been through enough scenarios to give you strength needed for dealing with this one. Hope that girl comes through this as well as you, Hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry for the loss Shar, its so sad and disappointing. I know you were looking forward to Nipper's kids.
    I think that sort of blog would be very beneficial. Maybe hard to look at for some, but, beneficial never the less.
    Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete