Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Need a Backhoe!

We're finally back from the hospital but with IV's and bandaging 2 x a day with visiting nurses - 8 am and 8 pm. This morning took over 4 hours as it was the first visit so a lot was done. The IV takes a good 2 1/2 hours! I'm learning to "plug" him in to his pic-line and do the flushings too. I can already do the bandaging as I did it after the amputation with the wound center teaching me. They taught me well!

That being and not having done a good job at chores for over a week, I've had a FULL and tiring day! The goaties were sooooo happy to have me longer today and to get their expected attention and pettings. My mare was very glad to have some attention too until I started taking burrs out of her mane and tail. She's a mess but we got a good start without her getting irritated over the job. I think the apples helped!

So I wanted to share a little humor with you all and to also say thank you to my followers who have joined on and to all who take time out of their busy days to read my ramblings! I should be back to regular writing in a day or two.

Today's Inspirational Message:

Never piss off a woman who can drive a backhoe...

Oh could I use a backhoe some days! Yes, I could drive it too! What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment