Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yesterday and Today


Now, aren't they just the cutest? I really do think pigs are cute and boy are they ever SMART! We've raised quite a few over the years and like all meat, home-raised is the best!

I JUST (today, this evening) read that yesterday was National Pig Day. A day to be thankful for and celebrate the domestic pig.
Yesterday we had green eggs and ham for dinner! Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday. I didn't remember that!
I find it interesting that I made green eggs and ham for supper yesterday and today find there is a correlation between it all!
Aren't my green eggs great? I enjoy marveling at the colors that eggs come in and enjoy photos of eggs. Maybe that's weird, but .....

1 comment:

  1. I think it's AWESOME that you had green eggs and ham the day before Dr. Seuss' birthday!

    There's nothing like FRESH eggs and I don't care what color they are!

    (but green is definitely fun!)

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete