Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photo of the Day

I made these pies the same day/time and they baked on the same rack in the oven for the same time. Half way through I switched their sides of the oven. They were both made with frozen fruit, cranberries and blueberries, with the fruit put in the crust at the same time and then the tops put on at practically the same time, no interruptions.
They sure were good!
So why does the cranberry come out darker brown over all and the blueberry darker around the rim and lighter in the center? I guess some things just aren't to be understood!

2 comments:

  1. Dad-gum it, Shar... I told you! Ya' have to put two extra Keebler Elves in there for pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMBO! I tried, but they refused to come Morth due to the weather! Lazy buggers said outta the fry pan into the fire is fine, but not the deep freeze!

    ReplyDelete