Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Tip - Blogging

I have learned a "new trick" in my blogging. I wanted to do more with photos and a few graphics in my posts and am giving it a go. I have learned though that there's a "trick" to making it easier on myself and also much faster!

I need to upload the photos in reverse order FIRST! Then I can add my writing and it will end up faster and the right spots! The way they upload always puts the photo at the top and then I had to cut and paste my text which was already written.

I'm glad I have this all figured out now as I have taken photos of my home made bird feed and am about to post what and how I do them. I have several photos and need to reduce them in size a bit and finish the 2nd one. So I'll be able to post that easily now because I learned a new trick.

Well, I'm not sure I want to eat dog biscuits so I will have an apple for my treat instead!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment