Monday, November 22, 2010

Hunting Success

My BIL has been coming out deer hunting for the 3rd year. The first year he got a nice doe and last year nothing. Yesterday he got a really nice 6 point buck. Unfortunately I don't have a pic as I forgot to grab my camera on my way out the door to go help him bring it up. There are 2 gates to go through to get to the woods so I go along and help by getting the gates.

I couldn't believe how much damage had been done to the fence in the last week. I had to go back out early afternoon and spend an hour doing repairs. I'm glad it wasn't rainy like today!

One less deer to be demolishing my fence! One less deer to be in my yeard eating out of my garden! BIL? He was a happy hunter and now has a couple stories to share!

Eight more days of hunting season and all the shooting will be over! Peace will resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment