Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Homestead Kitchen - A New Blog


I had been thinking of adding food and recipes here, but what I do here just doesn't really blend well with food. Also, I'm not sure how well some folks would appreciate the barn and kitchen all on one blog. I was afraid it would be like finding a cat hair in your food or cooking with dirty hands! So, I started another blog for food and recipes. I like my food clean and healthy too, after all!

If you'd like to visit, it's Homestead Kitchen at:
http://homesteadkitchen.blogspot.com/ It wasn't easy coming up with a name that wasn't in use!

Feel free to leave comments, of course!

Now to find the right banner shaped photo for the logo. I wish the one I posted here would fit! I think I might need to take a couple food pics and shrink them and "tape" them together to make one! I'm also thinking when I get home from the farmer's market this week I should have enough of a variety to spread it out and take a pic for fresh foods that I could use. I'll find something..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment