Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Poem of Mystery

I got a chuckle out of this mind challenge and thought you might also.
I may run rings around you
Or escape your clutching grip
Or leave a treacherous trail
That gives a sudden slip.
(If you're not careful!)


You always end up winning,
While I shrink with each new meet:
Our bouts will be my ruin,
But you'll come out smelling sweet.


What am I?

You'll need to scroll down a bit to get the answer!

You didn't expect me to make it too easy did you? After all, I do think you all know the answer! After all, you're most likely country folk, grew up country or dream of being so.

And

the

answer

is:

Some of the reason I think I got a chuckle out of this is that making soap has been on my list of projects to get going on and it's still on that list! It seems there are always higher priorities that take precedence. I also know I'm not a whirlwind, but I sure could use a bit of that energy! I don't even have excuses! I've got to get it done! I did buy a new stick blender and now it's time. Right?

Oh, did I forget to tell you the answer? A bar of soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment