Thursday, August 25, 2011

WeatherBug's New Hurricane Tracker


http://weather.weatherbug.com/hurricanes/hurricane-tracker.html

I have weatherbug on my desk top and got a notification email regarding their hurricane tracker. With the damage a hurricane creates, I thought I'd share the link with you. If the whole link doesn't work, try www.weatherbug.com of course.

I do like the program. The weather seems to be closer to what our thermometer reads and gets me the info before the tv alerts do so it's more timely. Plus when I check the radar it shows what I'm seeing whereas the tv sometimes doesn't. It also has a photo section with a LOT of categories that I enjoy an occasional perusal of.

I don't know if you need a hurricane tracker, but if not, maybe you have family or friends who are in the path and you'd like to follow.

If you're in the path of Irene, our thoughts and prayers for safety are with you and yours!

(2 posts in a day! Does that make up for a day missed?)

No comments:

Post a Comment