Monday, December 13, 2010

A Must See Silent Auction

Nancy, over at Shepherd's Voice has the most awesome silent auction going on with a limited edition felted soap of one of her famous and memorable sheep, Dream. Please take a minute to go see the replica of the real Dream at:
http://shepherdsvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/silent-auction-let-bidding-begin.html

If you can help her out, please do. She's a great person and I'm sure the winner will be thrilled with the felted Dream. I've known Nancy on line for a few years and know of many people who have purchased hatching eggs and others numerous times and are thrilled with the outcome of doing business with her. I'm positive this is a legit proposition!

I wish I wasn't also one of the out-of-work as I'd LOVE to try for this myself if I could.

The auction ends Wednesday, so please hustle over and don't miss this chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment